These posts are for general information only and do not constitute specific legal advice which requires full consideration of the facts of an individual case. See full disclaimer.
- Sea Changes to the Patent System: Has the Pendulum reversed? – Part 1, The Metropolitan Corporate Counsel by Arthur Z. Bookstein, June 2007.
- Sea Changes to the Patent System: Has the Pendulum Reversed? – Part 2, The Metropolitan Corporate Counsel by Arthur Z. Bookstein, August 2007.
- “Patent Potpourri: Understanding the Fundamentals, Some Good Practices, Staying Out of Trouble, and a Changing Landscape” Inside the Minds: Understanding the Laws Behind Patents: Leading Lawyers on Managing Patent Portfolios, Infringement, and Capitalizing on Patent Strategies. Aspatore Books. October 2006. ISBN 1596224045.
- ‘Festo‘ Has Changed the Landscape for Patent Litigation, Prosecution, The National Law Journal, October 14, 2002 by Arthur Z. Bookstein.
- For Want of a Nail, Patents Risk Weaker Protection, Mass High Tech, by Arthur Z. Bookstein, May 21, 2001.